The aim of the National University of Medical Sciences is to promote and achieve excellence in advance health, education, and service delivery.
The University is offering various Undergraduate and Graduate Programs.
Below are the details and the criteria
Also Read: How to Join Pak Army as a Medical Cadet
Undergraduate ProgramsFollowings are the undergraduate programs offered by National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), Rawalpindi:
- BS Nursing (Generic)
- BS Cardiac Perfusion
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology
- Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- BS Social Sciences of Health**
- Department of Biological Sciences
- BS Biotechnology*
- BS Genetics*
- BS Microbiology*
Constituent Colleges / Institutes
- Army Medical College (AMC), Rawalpindi
- Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI), Rawalpindi
Affiliated Colleges / Institutes
- CMH Lahore Medical and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- CMH Institue of Medica Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian
- Wah Medical College, Wah
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 70% marks in HSSC / Equivalent Exams (Pre-Medical) for MBBS and BDS.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC / Equivalent for other fields.
- Appearing in Entry Test conducted by NUMS or SAT-II (Foreign Students).
Entry TestEntry Test Syllabus (Click Here)
Total MCQs: 200
Total Time: 150 minutes (2.5 hours)
No Negative Marking
Passing Marks: 120
|Entry Test Pattern|
Also Read: How to Prepare for MCAT
Minimum 70% aggregate is required to apply for Admission in MBBS and 60% for BDS.
Entry Test Application Procedure
Candidates can apply online from the link given below. Fill the form carefully and after successful submission of the form send it to NTS (address is mentioned on the form).
Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2019
Entry Test: 1st September 2019