Also See: Air University Admissions 2019
Programs OfferedFollowing are the Undergraduate Programs offered by PIEAS:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering*
- Materials Engineering*
- Computer and Information Sciences
Eligibility CriteriaIn order to apply in PIEAS Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a minimum 60% marks in SSC or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum 60% marks in HSSC-I / HSSC or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer.
- Candidates having ICS can apply for Computer and Information Sciences and Physics (If the combination of subjects included Physics).
- Must have appeared in SAT-II or appearing in PIEAS Entry Test.
- SAT-II with a minimum score of 2000 in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics-II are required.
Note: Pre-Medical candidates with additional Maths are also eligible to apply.
Entry TestPIEAS Entry Test will be held in the following cities of the Country:
- Capital: Islamabad
- Punjab: Lahore, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, D.I Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Multan, Sargodha, Mianwali
- KPK: Abbottabad, Malakand, D.I Khan, Peshawar
- Sindh: Karachi, Larkana, Jamshoro
- Balochistan: Quetta
Application ProcedureEligible candidates can apply online from the link given below. Simply click on the link given below and sign up for a new account. After you have signed up for the account, login and fill all the required details carefully and submit the fee challan in the bank.
Admission Test: 23rd June 2019