The vision of the University is to become Internationally recognized, technology-driven and research University.
Also See: Air University Admissions 2019
Salient Features of NUTECHFollowing are some of the distinct features of NUTECH:
1) Technology-driven Innovative Teaching
2) Learning and Industrial research-based Engineering Education System
3) World class qualified Faculty
4) The curriculum of the world’s top-level ranking Technology Universities
5) Strong Academia-Industry linkages
6) Prevailing, Emerging and new Technologies based Industrial Research Programs
7) ‘Outside Classroom’ Learning Opportunities
8) Industrial Leadership Programs
9) Technology-based Student Communities
10) Technology practice opportunities and Technology research opportunities programs and Technology for society programs.
Undergraduate Programs Offered
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
Note: PEC has granted green signal to launch Undergraduate Engineering Programs.
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must have minimum 60% marks in SSC and HSSC / HSSC-I or equivalent with 60% marks in each Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry / Computer.
Candidates with ICS or equivalent can only apply for Computer Engineering Technology and Information Technology.
Candidates must have appeared in NAT conducted by National Testing Service.
Also Read: How to Solve Analytical Reasoning Questions in NTS
Aggregate CalculatorAggregate Calculator (Click Here)
Application ProcedureEligible candidates can apply online from the link given below. Register a new account by filling the correct details. Once you have login into the online admission portal fill your details correctly and upload all the required documents.
Once the form has been submitted a fee slip will be generated. Submit the fee in the bank.
Apply Online (Click Here)
Last Date to Apply: 30th September 2019