During the program, the selected candidates will engage with the industry leaders to broaden their skill sets through a variety of work experiences in different departments.
Area of Interest / Function
- Branch Banking
- Branch Operations and Accounts
- Commercial Banking
- Consumer, Rural and SME Banking
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Development Finance
- Global Compliance
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Innovation and Financial Inclusion
- Internal Audit
- Islamic Banking
- Operations Services
- Risk Management
- Treasury and Global Market
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be enrolled in 3rd year of Bachelors Program or 1st year of Masters Program in a recognized University.
- Should have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 / 4.0.
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Decision Making Skills
The internship will be carried out at the following locations:
The duration of the internship is 06 weeks.
- Online Registration
- Online Assessment
Follow the process to apply for the program:
1) Apply Online
Click on the given link to apply for the program.
2) Enter Personal Details
The next step is to enter the personal details in the form.
3) Academic and Experience Details
Enter your academic details and experience details (if any). Upload your passport size photograph and your CV.
4) Submit the Form
Review the form and then submit it.
Last Date to Apply was 10th March 2022