Once selected, the trainees will attend a formal and structured training process, which is the combination of classroom and on the job training before they are placed in their respective roles.
Allied Bank provides steady career growth opportunities purely based on the performance.
Also See: Nestle Lead Management Trainee Program 2020
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business and Information Technology (MBIT)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master in Banking / Finance / Business
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
Note: Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology / Digital Banking will add an advantage.
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years.
2) Must have completed their degree in any of the eligible disciplines as mentioned above.
3) Minimum CGPA should be 3.0/4.0 or overall 80% marks.
4) Result awaiting candidates are ineligible to apply.
Note: Experience in the related field is not essential, but it may be preferred.
Traineeship LocationMultiple locations across the country.
Applying ProcedureCandidates can apply online from the link given below. Select Job Title 'Management Trainee Officers' and enter your CNIC and proceed to the form. Fill the form carefully and submit it.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 16th February 2020