The vision of NUTECH is to become an internationally recognized, technology-driven and research-oriented university.
Also Read: How to Solve Analytical Reasoning Questions in NTS
Programs OfferedThe University is currently offering the following Undergraduate Programs:
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
Future Degree ProgramsThe University has planned to start the following Undergraduate and Graduate Programs in the near future:
- BS Railway Engineering
- BS Bio-Medical Engineering
- BS Artificial Intelligence
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Engineering
- MS Computer Science
Unique Salient Features of Undergraduate Curriculum
- Learning Communities Program
- Career Acceleration Program
- Engineering Leadership Program
- Research Experience Program
3) Student Advising and Mentoring System
4) Restricted Elective Courses in Applied Sciences
5) Engineering and Technology Labs System
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) Must have 60% marks in SSC or equivalent
2) Must have 60% marks in HSSC or equivalent for Engineering Programs and 50% marks for Computer Science Program. Pre-Medical Students are eligible to apply for Computer Science Program (Read More Here)
3) Must have appeared in NAT Test conducted by NTS with a minimum 50% marks.
4) Candidates awaiting the result are also eligible to apply.
Note: Clarification regarding appearing in NAT Test will be announced soon by the University.
Aggregate CalculatorAggregate Calculator (Click Here)
Scholarships OfferedNUTECH Islamabad is offering many scholarships for its Undergraduate Students, that includes the following:
1) Merit-Based Scholarship
2) Need-Based Scholarship
3) Ehsaas Scholarship
Application ProcedureApplicants can apply online from the link given below. Sign up for a new account. Login to your account and fill the form carefully. Select the preferred program of your choice and download the bank challan. Once you have submitted the fee in the bank, upload the bank challan in the online form. Once the fee is verified by the University, you have to upload the required documents and details of the test. After that submit the form.
Apply Online (Click Here)
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2020
1st Merit List: 1st week of August