The vision of the University is to promote a vibrant culture and culturally sensitive learning environment for women.
FJWU is offering various Undergraduate Programs
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Electronic Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- Bachelors of Computer Arts
- BS Physics
- BS Environmental Sciences
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Chemistry
- BS Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Gender Studies
- Bachelor of Defense and Diplomatic Studies
- Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of English
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Islamic Studies
- Bachelor of Urdu
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Law (5 years)
- Bachelor of Sociology
- Bachelor of Anthropology
Eligibility CriteriaEngineering Programs
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Engineering for Electronic Engineering / ICS or Pre-Engineering for Software Engineering) or equivalent.
BS Computer Science / BS Mathematical Sciences
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC or equivalent with Mathematics as an elective subject.
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC or equivalent with Physics as an elective subject.
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
BS Environmental Sciences / BS Chemistry
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
For all other programs
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC with any combination of subjects.
Note: Candidates must have appeared in NTS NAT with a minimum score of 40 or HEC LAT for LLB with a minimum score of 50.
Candidates awaiting result must apply within the due date. Late results can be submitted later.
Application ProcedureCandidates can purchase the prospectus for RS. 1000/- (with one form) from the designated branches of the Bank. If a candidate wants to apply for both Regular and Self Finance Programs, then two separate prospectuses should be purchased.
Note: Candidates can purchase a maximum of three additional admission forms with the prospectus for Rs. 100/- each. Candidates should write the prospectus number on each of the additional forms if applying for more than one program.
Bank Branches (Click Here)
Last Date to Apply: 20th August 2019
Last Date for late submission of the result: 18th September 2019