Also Read: How to Join Pak Army as a Doctor
a. Qualification / Age
|JOIN PAK NAVY AS DOCTOR
('M' CADET COURSE)
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Candidates Studying in 4th or 5th
year of MBBS in Govt Medical
Colleges / Medical Colleges recognized
by PMDC as on 1st July 2020.
|Max 26 years|
b. Marital Status
Male - Unmarried
Female - Unmarried
Citizens of Pakistan.
Candidates having dual nationality will have to submit nationalities other than Pakistani.
d. Physical Standards
Male Candidates - 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
Female Candidates - 5 ‘- 0” (152.4 cm)
Weight - As per the Body Mass Index
- Candidates twice rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ / ISSB Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board.
- Candidates declared unfit by Army Forces hospital (CMB / CMH) except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB or CMH will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates dismissed / removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Candidates withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution or from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds.
- Candidates convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Candidates who will temper his / her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commissions in Armed forces.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Registrations are Closed!
Last Date was 08-12-19
Candidates can register on Pak Navy website (Click Here). Date and time of test shall be announced on Pak Navy website, for which the candidates should have an e-mail account. Candidates will have to report on exact date and time as mentioned on their slips. Candidates will also bring required documents.
Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs 300/- in the name of Director Recuitment NHQ, Islamabad.
Registration at PNR&SC
Candidates may report at nearest PNR&S Centres for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
Entrance Test will be commenced from 11th December 2019.
Intelligence Test (30 min) followed by Academic Test in the following subjects through e-testing:
MCQs Based (60 min)
Initial Medical and Interview Tests
Candidates will undergo initial medical examination at PNR&SC.
Candidates will undergo personality test at PNR&SC.
Candidates who are selected by PNR&SC will be called for interview by NHQ. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs / Naval Hospitals. The final selection will be made at NHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Successful candidates will undergo Basic Military Training at Pakistan Naval Academy. After Basic Military Training candidates will undergo House Job at PN Hospital.
Note: 'M' Cadet after his / her enrollment in this scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he / she is on roll until the completion of Medical Graduation. However, during that period candidates shall be subjected to Pakistan Navy Regulations and orders.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve Pakistan Navy for minimum 7 years.
In case, the selected candidate is not suitable for being commissioned in Pak Navy on Medical / other grounds, he / she will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for minimum 7 years.