Also Read: How to Join Pakistan Navy as a Doctor [M Cadet Course]
Following is the eligibility criteria for 'M' Cadets Course as laid down by Pakistan Army:-
a. Qualification / Age
|JOIN PAK ARMY AS DOCTOR
('M' CADET COURSE)
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Candidates of 4th or 5th year
Medical College should be recognized
|20 - 26 years|
b. Marital Status
Male - Unmarried
Citizens of Pakistan.
Candidates having dual nationality will have to submit nationalities other than Pakistani.
d. Physical Standards
Male Candidates - 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
Weight - As per the Body Mass Index
- A candidate who is screened out by Selection Board.
- Permanently declared Medically UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidate who have withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces or bonded Armed Forces College / Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Registrations are Open!
Last Date to Apply: 31-08-19
Registration through Internet
A candidate can register on Pak Army website (Click Here). Date and time of test shall be announced on the Pak Army website. Candidates will have to report on exact date and time as mentioned on their computerized roll no slips. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring required documents.
Candidates will also have to deposit Pay Order of Rs 500/- in favor of DGMS Medical Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
Written / Intelligence Tests
Candidates will undergo Intelligence test at nearest AS&RC. The candidates declared successful in written tests will undergo physical / medical tests at AS&RCs.
Preliminary Test: 04-20 Sep 2019
The candidates must qualify the following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 Km run in 8 Minutes
(2) Push Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups 3 repetition in 2 Minutes
(5) Ditch Crossing 7’. 4” x 7’. 4” with a depth of 4 feet
Preliminary Medical Test
Successful candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interviews by GHQ Selection Board at nearest AS&RCs. Recommended candidates will undergo Medical examination at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Merit Criteria will be based on the followings:
1) Previous Results of Professional Exams.
2) Intelligence / Personality Tests
3) Interview by GHQ Selection Board
22 Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at Army Medical Corps School and Centre, Abbottabad / PMA Kakul within one month after completion of the final professional examination and induction as SSRC Officer by GHQ PA Dictorate.
Note: 'M' Cadet after his / her induction in this scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he / she is on roll until the completion of Medical Graduation. However, during that period candidates shall be subjected to Pakistan Army Regulations and orders.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 6 years.