Eligibility CriteriaFollowing is the eligibility criteria (for Flight Lieutenant and Squadron Leader) as laid down by Pakistan Air Force:-
a. Qualification / Age
Note (GDMOs): Preference would be given to those who have relevant field experience after house job.
b. Marital Status
Male - Married / Unmarried
Female - Married / Unmarried
Citizens of Pakistan
d. Physical Standards
Male Candidates - 5’ - 4” (163 cm)
Female Candidates - 4 ‘- 10” (147 cm)
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for Not Recommended candidates).
- Candidates tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB / GHQ / AHQ selection board stands for one year).
- Candidates declared unfit by Army Forces hospital (CMB / CMH) except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB / CMH are to remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidates declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Candidates dismissed / removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Candidates withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Candidates withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Candidates convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Candidates who will temper his / her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commissions in Armed forces.
- Thrice screened out by Army/ Navy/ Air Force in any Preliminary Tests.
Registration and Preliminary Selection ProcedureRegistrations are Closed!
Last Date to Apply: 24th May 2021
Registration through Internet
A candidate can register on website Join Pak Air Force. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring required documents.
Registration at PAF I&S Centres
Candidates may report at nearest PAF I&S Centres for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
Intelligence TestIntelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at respective PAF I&S Centres.
Syllabus (Click Here)
Preliminary Medical TestsCandidates will undergo initial medical examination at PAF I&S Centres.
Psychological TestShortlisted candidates will undergo Psychological Test at PAF I&S Centres.
Further SelectionCandidates who are selected will be called for interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at CMBs. Candidates will be called for interview by second AHQ Special Selection Board. The final selection will be made at AHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Training Period20 weeks training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.
Also Read: How to Join Pak Army as a Doctor