Engro Pakistan has invited applications for the Graduate Trainee Program 2021. Engro Enablers is a flagship Management Trainee Program of Engro. Engro is one of the largest and leading multinational companies that manufactures and deals with Fertilizers, energy, foods, and petrochemicals.
The selected candidates would be able to get extensive training through which they would be able to learn and improve their skills. They would also interact and learn from the senior management of the company.
Also Read: Bestway Cement Management Trainee Program 2021
Eligible DisciplinesStudents from the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrument and Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
For More Posts visit www.etestandadmission.pk
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates should meet the following criteria:
- Must have a legal right to work in Pakistan.
- Must be graduating in 2021 in the eligible engineering disciplines.
- Should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 4.0.
Note: Masters students are not eligible to apply for the Graduate Trainee Program.
- Engro Fertilizers (Daharki Plant)
- Engro Polymer and Chemicals (Port Qasim Karachi Plant)
- Engro Vopak (Port Qasim Karachi Plant)
- Engro Enfrashare (Islamabad)
DurationThe duration of the program is 12 months.
- Online Registration
- Online Assessment
- Digital Interview 1
- Digital Interview 2
- Offer Placement
Application ProcedureInterested candidates meeting the criteria should apply online through the link given below. Fill the form carefully and then submit it.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd April 2021