Applications are open for Novo Nordisk International Operations Business Graduate Program 2021. The International Business Graduate Program is the flagship Business Program of Novo Nordisk, which has been designed to develop the next generation of business leaders. This program will give graduates a broad range of invaluable skills and experience. Candidates will gain experience in the International offices of Novo Nordisk as a fully-fledged member of the team.
Also See: KE Emerging Talent Program 2021
- International Business Administration / Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Finance / Economics
- Natural Sciences / Pharmaceuticals
- Sociology / Health Economics
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) Recent Masters Degree in the eligible disciplines.
2) Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies (max 1 year after studies)
3) Above average academic achievements