NUMS is offering a wide range of Undergraduate and Graduate Programs.
Also See: Fee Comparison of Private Medical and Dental Colleges (Click Here)
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Wah Medical College, Wah
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila
NUMS is the admitting University for the following Medical and Dental Colleges:
- Foundation University Medical and Dental College, Islamabad
- Fazaia Medical College, Islamabad
- Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi
- Fazaia Ruth Pfao Medical College, Karachi
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) Minimum 65% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
2) Minimum 60% (120 / 200) marks in NUMS Entry Test and National MDCAT conducted by Pakistan Medical Commission. It is mandatory to appear in both the test for admission to Constituent / Affiliated Institutes.
3) Foreign Nationals and Overseas Pakistanis can apply on the basis of SAT-II / NUMS Entry Test.
Aggregate CalculatorAggregate Calculator (Click Here)
Candidates should apply online from the link given below. Register a new account and fill the form carefully.
Registrations for Private Medical Colleges will start from 5th January 2021.
Last Date to Apply (AMC): 14th January 2021
Last Date to Apply (Private Colleges): 19th January 2021