NUMS is offering a wide range of Undergraduate and Graduate Programs.
Also See: Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Wah Medical College, Wah
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1) Minimum 65% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
2) It is mandatory to appear in NUMS MDCAT for admission to its Constituent / Affiliated Institutes.
3) Foreign Nationals and Overseas Pakistanis can also appear in the Entry Test for open merit seats to seek admission in the Medical College.
Note: Result awaiting candidates are eligible to appear in the Entry Test.
Entry Test LocationICT: Islamabad
Punjab: Lahore Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Mangla, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Multan, Bahawalpur
Sindh: Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil
KPK: Abbottabad, Peshawar, D.I Khan
Entry Test PatternTotal MCQs: 200
Duration: 150 minutes
Entry Test Syllabus
Biology (Click Here)
Chemistry (Click Here)
Physics (Click Here)
English (Click Here)
Biology: 80 MCQs
Chemistry: 60 MCQs
Physics: 40 MCQs
English: 20 MCQs
Note: There will be No Negative Marking in the test. A mandatory aptitude test of 30 minutes will also be conducted, but it shall not have any bearing in determining the order of merit.
Entry Test Date: 11th October 2020
Entry Test Fee: 3000/-
Aggregate CalculatorAggregate Calculator (Click Here)
Application ProcedureCandidates can apply online through the link given below. Register a new account and log in to fill the form carefully. Attach the required documents with the online application form including the paid bank challan.
Apply Online (Click Here)
Last Date to Apply: 14th September 2020