Also See: Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Program 2020
Eligible DisciplinesAll disciplines are eligible.
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following criteria:
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 29 years.
- Must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Must have good writing research and digital media skills.
Features of the Internship
- Monthly Stipend
- Allocation of candidates to specific Industries / Sectors
- Indulge in evidence-based policy advising
- Development of leadership and management skills
- Working with a diverse group
DurationThe duration of the Internship is 3 Months.
Selection ProcedureRound 1: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CVs
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will have to submit a written essay (500 to 650 words) or a video essay.
Round 3: Interviews
Applying ProcedureInterested candidates can apply online from the link given below. Fill in the details carefully and upload your CV.
The internship will commence in October 2020.