Aror University has opened applications for its Internship Program 2022. The University was established in 2013 as a public University. The University is offering project-based internship to talented individuals to gain experience in their field of interest. It is a paid internship program in which the interns will be paid on hourly basis.
- Textile Designing
- Accounting and Finance
- Civil Engineering
- Fine Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Calligraphy)
- Media Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy
- Candidates should have done Bachelors / Masters (Batches 2020, 2021, 2022) in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Should have outstanding academic and academic credentials.
- Should have involvement and achievement in extracurricular activities.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to learn things
LocationThe location of the internship is Sukkur.
DurationThe maximum duration of the internship is 200 hours.
Application ProcedureInterested candidates should send a Cover Letter (Mentioning the position and discipline applied for), a detailed resume, two passport size photographs, and attested copies of certificates / degrees / transcripts to the Director HR, Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design, and Heritage Sindh, Rohri Bypass, Sukkur.
Last Date to Apply: 10th June 2022