The overseas scholarships will be offered under the funded PSDP HEC Project of Establishing of the National University of Technology Campus (NUTECH), Islamabad.
The grants of scholarship are available in a limited number of disciplines.
- Mechanical Engineering (Combustion / Turbulence, Non-Linear Dynamics)
- Electrical Engineering (Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Technologies / RF, Microwave and Millimetre-wave Systems)
- Civil Engineering (Water Resources Management, Structural Engineering / Structural Fire Engineering)
- Railway Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering (Bio-Mechanics / Biomedical Devices and Innovation)
- Computer Engineering (Cyber-Physical Systems and Industrial Informatics)
- Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning / Data Science)
- Mathematics (Modeling and simulation)
- Bio Physics
- Business (MBA - Entrepreneurship / Technology Management)
Eligible UniversitiesCandidates can apply in the top 200 universities of the USA, West Europe, and far East.
Eligibility CriteriaThe candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a permanent resident of Pakistan including AJK.
- The maximum age on the closing date for the scholarship is 30 years.
- Must have 16 years of education (MSc / BSc Engineering / BE / BS) completed in all aspects.
- Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 4.0 (or 75% marks) in the Undergraduate degree.
- Should have first division throughout the academic career.
- Candidates who have already done MS are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates available on a full-time basis are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates already availing any other scholarship are ineligible to apply.
Note: The candidates must be available to start the academic studies in the foreign university before the start of the academic year in Sep / Oct 2020.
Application ProcedureInterested candidates can apply online for the Scholarship through the link given below. Register a new account and fill the form carefully and upload the required documents. Submit the fee and upload the challan.
Last Date to Apply: 1st September 2020