Habib Bank Limited (HBL) has invited applications for its League Management Trainee Program 2020. The HBL League Management Trainee Program is for those individuals who have an excellent mind and who want to explore their potential.
During the Traineeship, a candidate will receive continuous support and guidance from the beginning till the end.
The candidates should have excellent communication skills, should be a problem solver, and should have the ability to make strong decisions under pressure.
If you have a passion to learn, the right set of skills and an enterprising mindset, then you should apply for the 'The League Management Trainee Program'.
Also See: Nestle Management Trainee Program 2020
Areas of Interest / TraineeshipFollowing are the areas of traineeship in which a candidate can work in:
1) Commercial Banking
2) Consumer Banking
3) Corporate Banking
4) Corporate Secretariat and Legal
6) Financial Inclusion and Innovation
7) Financial Institutions and Global Trade Services
8) Global Operations
9) Global Treasury
9) Human Resource & Organizational Development
10) Information Technology
11) Islamic Banking
12) Marketing and Brand Management
13) Retail Banking
14) Risk Management
15) Rural Banking
Candidates should have done Bachelors / Masters in any of the following disciplines:
- Business Management and Administration
- Human resources
- International Business
- Supply Chain
- Social sciences
- Bi-Majors Accounting and Finance
- Bi-Majors Economics and Finance
- Bi-Majors Economics and Mathematics
- Bi-Majors Economics and Politics
- Data Science as Major
- Information Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Computer Engineering
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the management training program:
1) The age limit should be 21-29 years.
2) Must hold a Bachelors's or a Masters's Degree with up to 5 years of experience.
3) Must be a fresh graduate (2019/2020)
Note: Candidates awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
Traineeship LocationsThe traineeship is being offered in three main cities of the country
Duration of the TraineeshipThe League Management Trainee Program is 12 months long.
Applying ProcedureInterested applicants can apply online from the link given below. The application of the League Management Trainee Program consists of three steps:
1) Personal Information
Enter your personal information
2) Educational Details and Experience
Enter your educational details, hobbies, work experience (excluding internships) and select your preferred location and department. You can select up to 3 departmental preferences.
3) Review and Submit
After that, review and submit your form.
Apply Online (Click Here)
Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2020