Pakistan Army is considered as one of the professional army in the world. It not only provides opportunities to males but also to female graduates in specific programs.
The registrations for the Lady Cadet Course Program usually opens after two years or after one year, depending on the needs of the Army.
Following is the complete procedure and details:
|Join Pak Army as Captain through
Lady Cadet Course (LCC-16)
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Corps of Engineers
|BS / MS in
GIS&RS / Geo Informatics Engg
|28 years as on
1st May 2020
|Corps of Signals
|Army Services Corps
|MBA Supply Chain Management|
|Corps of Ordinance
|MBA Supply Chain Management
|Corps of Electrical and
|Remount Veterinary and
Farms Corps (RV&FC)
|Information and Computer
Technology Officers (ICTO)
|BS / BE in
Cyber Security / Geo Informatics
/ Geo Matics
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates should meet the following criteria
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 65 percent marks in annual exams.
(2) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C through out the academic career.
(3) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
(4) Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate are not eligible.
Note: Candidates having M.Phil / MS Degree will be given preference.
NationalityOnly Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Marital Status - Unmarried
Height - 5’ (152.4 cm)
Weight - As per Body Mass Index
Vision - As per PAO 11/82
Ineligibility CriteriaFollowing is the ineligibility conditions / criteria:
1) A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / OTS / JCA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
2) A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / OTS / JCA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
3) Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
4) Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
5) Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
6) Dismissed / removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
7) Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
8) Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
9) Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
RegistrationRegistrations are Closed!
Last Date to Apply was 07th January 2020
Registration through Internet / Online
A candidate can register on the website Join Pakistan Army. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring the required documents.
Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
Note: Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Written / Intelligence / Personality TestsProfessional Written test and Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at the AS&RCs.
Preliminary Test: 13-24th January 2020