Pakistan Army is considered as one of the professional army in the world. It not only provides opportunities to males but also to female graduates in specific programs.
The registrations for the Lady Cadet Course Program usually opens after two years or after one year, depending on the needs of the Army.
Following is the complete procedure and details:
|Join Pak Army as Captain through
Lady Cadet Course (LCC-18)
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Max Age|
|Corps of Engineers
|BE Geo Informatics
MS GIS&RS (MS in GIS&RS with background in BE / BS in Civil Engineering / Geography / Space Sciences or Computer Sciences can also apply)
|28 years as on
1st Nov 2021
|Corps of Signals
|BE Software Engineering (Preferably MSCS / MSSE)|
|Army Service Corps
|MAS / MSc (Contracting, Procurement)
MBA Financial Management
|Corps of Ordinance
BS / BE Textile Engineering
|Corps of Electrical and
|BE in Biomedical Engineering
BE in Mechatronics Engineering
|Judge Advocate General
|LLB - A practicing member of bar having
2 years of experience
|Information and Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
||BE / BS in the following disciplines:
|Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
||Masters or equivalent in the following disciplines:
International Relations or Peace and Conflict Studies
Film / TV Production or Mass Communication
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates should meet the following criteria
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60 percent marks in annual exams except LLB having 2nd division.
(2) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C through out the academic career.
(3) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
(4) Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate are not eligible.
(5) Candidates once rejected for PMA or equivalent courses or once rejected in Postgraduate entry can avail one more chance for Postgraduate course only.
Note: Candidates having M.Phil / MS Degree will be given preference.
NationalityOnly Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Marital Status - Unmarried
Height - 5’ (152.4 cm)
Weight - As per Body Mass Index
Vision - As per PAO 11/82
Ineligibility CriteriaFollowing is the ineligibility conditions / criteria:
1) A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / OTS / JCA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
2) A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / OTS / JCA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
3) Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
4) Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
5) Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
6) Dismissed / removed / debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
7) Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
8) Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
9) Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
RegistrationRegistrations are Open!
Last Date to Apply: 27th June 2021
Registration through Internet / Online
A candidate can register on the website Join Pakistan Army (Click Here). Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring the required documents.
Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents.
Note: Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Written / Intelligence / Personality TestsProfessional Written test and Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at the AS&RCs.
Preliminary Test: 01st July - 09th July 2021
Preliminary Medical TestsCandidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Physical TestFemale candidates to qualify 1.6 Km run in 14 minutes.
ISSB TestShortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letters.
Further SelectionCandidates who are selected by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, and Rawalpindi. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Training PeriodSelected candidates will undergo is 6 Months training at PMA, Kakul
BondSelected female candidates will have to sign a bond to serve army for a minimum period of 7 years.
If you still have any confusion, Contact Us here (Click Here)