Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) has invited applications for Scholarship Scheme 2018 from the wards (Male / Female) of the Farmers. The Scholarships will be awarded by Sona Welfare Foundation which is the partner of Fauji Fertilizer Company. Each year the merit and need-based Scholarships are awarded to the children of Farmers so that they can continue their education without any difficulty.
- FSc / ICS
Candidates enrolled in the following programs are eligible to apply for the Scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Candidates must have 85% or above in the last competitive exams.
- Candidates must be enrolled in 1st or 2nd Semester of Undergraduate Program and 1st year for Post Matric.
- Must be enrolled in Government approved / registered colleges and Universities.
- Framers must have less than 50 acres of land and affidavit of farming as a primary means of income / occupation must be attached.
Note: Only wards of Farmers are eligible to apply to apply for this Scholarship Scheme.
The stipend of the FFC Scholarship Scheme is Rs 3000/- per month for Undergraduate Programs and Rs 2000/- per month for the Intermediate Programs.
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the link given below. Fill the application form carefully and attach the required documents with it and send it to the following address:
"C/o SWF Scholarship Desk, Sona Towers, 156-The Mall Rawalpindi"
Registrations are closed!
Last Date: 15th Nov 2018