Also Read: National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) Admissions 2017
Following are the undergraduate programs offered at Aga Khan University:
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene (DDH)
- Post-RN Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post-RN BScN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Following is the eligibility criteria as announced by AKU
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
- In case of A levels, candidates must have at leats three subjects with a minimum grade of "B" in each subject.
- Overseas Candidates must submit Foreign MCAT / SAT-II (Subject Test) in Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics with a minimum score of 550 in each subject.
Diploma in Dental Hygiene (DDH) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Minimum 50% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
Candidates who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria can apply for admissions. Candidates can apply online from the link given below. Fill the online application form carefully with fee details and then courier the application form with all supporting documents to the address provided in the checklist.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
Last Date to Apply (MBBS): 05-06-17
Last Date to Apply (Other Programs): 02-06-17
Entry Test for MBBS: 09-07-17
Entry Test for Other Programs: 08-07-17
Also See: PMDC 'A' Category Medical Colleges
Entry Test Syllabus (Click Here)
|AKU Entry Test Pattern
(no negative marking)
|Biology||20||2 hours and 15 min
(In Biology, Chemistry, Physics
every wrong answer loses